Books.....


So, I just finished The Deathly Hallows. Wow...I REALLY liked it. It took me a bit longer to get into it, obviously the tone of it all had changed so much from the previous books. But once I did, I couldn't put it down and I must say that it is one of my favorites now! I feel like I really just earned "nerd" status...but I'm okay with that. I can't believe I have to wait until November to see the movie. This is the first HP book that I have read BEFORE seeing the film...so we shall see! My hubby wants to watch the movie first (he hasn't read the books YET) and so I can't share with him ANYTHING about it....it's killing me! Soooo I have to find a book/books/lots of books to read in the mean time. I have Persuasion by Jane Austen in the bathroom (hehe) but I'm looking for suggestions. I will list my favorites so you can get a feel for what I like and then post what you think I could keep busy with! Thank ya!

Favorites:
Emma by Jane Austen
Pride and Predjudice by Jane Austen
The Zion Chronicles by the Thoenes
Anything by Francine Rivers
WWII books
John Grisham

0 comments