Miscellany Monday

1) I took a blogging break, no it wasn't planned, but it was nice. Sometimes I just don't have a darn thing to say....haha

2) July is insane. 2 Weddings. 4 Birthdays. Loads of appointments.

3) It's been way to hot for my liking these days.....99-100-98 blech!

4) This Thursday I start my 10 week class of American Sign Language! It's something I've always wanted to learn and be completley "fluent" in...so I'm making it happen! A little nervous too!

5) God answered some pretty big prayers. Thanks for praying with me

6) Jack will be 2 in less than a month....wow.

I hope you all have been wonderful! I've been continuing to read blogs, just not posting and have been enjoying all of yours! Now go check out Carissa's blog and link up!

3 comments

  1. I love your humor that comes through, it made me smile today.
    Hope you have fun learning to sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the blog that tipped me off!! #5 ( :

    ReplyDelete