End of a Blogging Era

So ends the 3 Little Men and a Mommy era. Not in reality, but in blog world. My domain was set to renew and I had the hardest time getting it paid up for another year...no thanks to you Google.
And just like that it was gone. I decided to just start fresh with a new domain and new blog. All the stuff is still here, nothing else has changed.

You'll want to re-follow me on Bloglovin or subscribe via email over there on the sidebar.

It's just bare bones here. Nothing fancy. Just my words, my pictures, my story.


I came up with the blog title when I was thinking about what I wanted this spot to represent. We have three boys...wild. We are in full time ministry...a different kind of wild...and taking a line from Sir Francis Drake's poem....

Disturb us, Lord, to dare more boldly, to venture on wider seas
Where storms will show your mastery;
Where losing sight of land, we shall find the stars.
We ask You to push back the horizons of our hopes;
And to push into the future in strength, courage, hope and love.

And so, All the Wild Things began.


0 comments