Busting with pride....the good kind!

So, I really have to say that this past weekend of Graduation festivities was awesome. We're all pooped, but it was so worth it!


Not only did my beautiful sister graduate from high school, but she had the honor of being the 1,000th graduate from Cascade Christian High School!!! This is huge! We knew that number would graduate that evening, but it wasn't until just before Breanna stepped on stage when the Principle paused for a moment to talk about how big of a moment this really was did we realize it was her! Of course, my obnoxiously loud family was whooping and hollering before he finished his sentence! She was presented with a plaque with her name on it and one will also be displayed in the trophy case at school! No other student will ever be able to say such a thing! HUGE deal! (it's HUGE...did you catch that!?)

Jack loves his Auntie!

My hubby and my sis!

ALSO.....my sister was awarded the Department award for Bible/Worldview. This award is given to a student in the school who that year exemplifies mastery of the subject. 4 out of the 6 awards were given to the Valedictorian, but my sister got the most important one in my eyes!
So, yeah...I'm a little proud. My amazing sister is headed to college where she will be impacting the Political world! She is amazingly smart and driven and I know God has big plans for her! Love you little sister!


3 comments

  1. Congrats, congrats!!! Great post (and the one before it, cute, cute pix!)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I also am bursting with pride. My girls (both of my beautiful, smart, athletic, talented and godly girls) left their marks on Cascade Christian High School! And some of those teachers left eternal marks on them.

    ReplyDelete