Miscellany....Tuesday?

So I totally missed Miscellany Monday...oh well. I have my little cousin here for the week and we are just having lots of fun!

I'm really bored with my blog. It just doesn't look the way I want it to. I'm just not crafty enough to design my own and the ones I really like cost money. Anybody have good ideas? Or places to go for free designs? I've been to so many places, but I just haven't seen the "right one"

It's pretty hot/warm here so we've been in the water this week and will be again tomorrow! What are you all up to?!

2 comments

  1. Do you have an idea of what you want your blog to look like? One thing that was helpful for me was thinking about how I wanted to feel when I visited my blog and what message I wanted to convey with my header and background, you have an awesome blog name! Maybe if you think of something that conveys the message of your title. It can be hard to want to post if you are not happy with your blog that way it is. : )

    scrappinblogs
    hot bliggety blogs
    lorikate.blogspot.com
    Blog Designs By Dani
    Blogs And Blings
    Cristi's Creations
    Delightful Dots
    Dotty Dot Dot
    Izzie Grace
    My Style Backgrounds
    Shabby Blogs
    Simply Blog It Backgrounds
    The Background Fairy
    The Cutest Blog On The Block
    aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there! Thanks for stopping by my blog, your comments always encourage :)

    I LOVE your blog...is this what you are bored with, bc it's new to me! I love it! Or is this the "re-model", if so, it's adorable! Crystal gave you three of the blogs that I've used and love...background fairy, cutest blog on the block and shabby blogs...looks like you've gone with shabby blogs and it ain't too shabby ;)

    Enjoy your week with your cousin, that's so cool that you're hosting her...I'm looking forward to my daughter getting to hang with her cousins as they grow older and get their own places!

    Talk to ya soon :)

    ReplyDelete