Little Man Mustache Bash!

When I began searching for themes for the twins birthday party, 
I knew I didn't want 
a typical "twin" themed party.
And so I searched Pinterest for something unique and fun....and happened upon this theme!
And it fit perfectly, because...well, I call them my Little Men!

I followed the link on Pinterest to this Etsy shop and began e-mailing the shop owner.
She was quick to respond, and helped to customize this whole set to what we needed.
She was fabulous to work with, and has other awesome things in her shop.
I would love for you to check it out!
Image from Belva June Website


So, yes...we did a Little Man Mustache Bash!
You see them everywhere now, but I hadn't seen one for little people and was excited to do this.
Of course, what is a little man without a bow-tie? 
So, I ordered these awesome bow-ties from my fellow twin mama blogger, Mandey!
She is fantastic. And check out this deal:
Image from Mama Mandolin Etsy Shop







We had a little "Photo Booth" set up with props that people could use and then I made a little "guest book" out of all the pictures, adding Happy Birthday wishes with text on the pictures. I thought that would be so fun for them as they got older, to look through and see who came and all the funny pictures.

My Dad had a last minute surprise and had one of the local balloon artists come for an hour, and he was an absolute hit!
I have never seen a balloon guy this good, and the kids loved it....even the older ones (my husband) :)

The boys ate their cake (little bow-tie shapes) made by my Mom.
And as expected, Camden dug in and couldn't get it in his mouth fast enough....where as Christian, dabbled in it but I don't think he ever even got to the cake and he was done. 

It was a blast, and really it was a big THANK YOU party to all of our friends and family who helped us make it through our first year. People who brought us food, cleaned our house, watched our kids, drove us places, did our shopping etc. 
We are so blessed and so thankful!

And now for pictures!


8 comments

  1. You did a fantastic job! I'm so impressed! I love the bow ties! Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of this most important milestone!

    Cheers
    Shana @ Belvajune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're so awesome! That looks like such a fun party. Wished I lived closer.. I would let you plan my birthday in a heart beat! So creative! Love it!! What precious memories you will have forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was SUCH a fun party. And I got to hold Christian. Ahhhhh.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute theme - you did an awesome job! LOVE the photo booth idea. Looks like it was a fun time to celebrate the year you were first blessed with your two "little men"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK this is TOOO CUTE!!! I love it! Great job! I can't believe they're one. It's just not possible...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun party! From a mom of twins - congrats on making it through the first year. Your boys are so handsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Their party looked awesome! I had to get on a computer because I was never able to the slide show on my iPhone (no Flash). What a perfect theme for your little men.

    ReplyDelete