2012 Wrap Up

2013 is nearly upon us and as each year passes I am just sure it was shorter than the one before.

For the life of me I cannot believe that in less than 50 days we will be celebrating Camden & Christian's 2nd Birthday. It just doesn't seem possible.

I was looking back over this past year and there was so much to it. It was a really incredible year. Here are some highlights, and you can click those links to go check out the full blog post if you're bored.

We celebrated Camden & Christian turning ONE  Mustache Bash style

Jack finished his first year of Preschool and then started his second year

My Mom finished treatment for her breast cancer!!

My Dad had a triple bypass but only a few months later ran a 5k!

We participated in Relay for Life

Jack turned 4 years old

Only ONE injury bad enough to warrant a doctor visit this year!

I ran 10 miles

We went to Portland for a wedding and then camping with the whole family to Brookings. 

We said goodbye to a dear friend who moved back to England

We swam 

I had my 10 year High School Reunion

We went to the Pumpkin Patch

I got a tattoo

Trevor and the boys got in a car accident

Trevor had his sabbatical and we went to Disneyland and spent time away together for the first time since the twins were born!

We went to Sunriver twice with two different sets of friends


We cried

I started helping women out of poverty with Trades of Hope

We prayed


We deepened friendships 

We have dreamed


We have been wrecked

So much to be thankful for. So much to treasure. I really can say that this past year has been a defining year for me in my relationship with Christ. I am just not the same anymore. We are extremely excited about what this next year holds.
Excited to see what God has in store for us.

Our dreams for this next year? Get out of debt and start the adoption process. That's the main one. Other than that....to be used. To make some waves and make some change.




What about you? 
How was 2012? 
What do you hope 2013 holds?


1 comment

  1. Happy New Year Friend! Praying your New Year is overwhelmed with God's goodness and blessings for you and your family!
    -Liz

    ReplyDelete