7 Update- Fasting from Stress

Yeah....so we didn't do very well with this one. I was excited about it...fast from stress!!!

You would think it would be easy, oh just pause 7 times a day to pray and make sure you take a day of rest.

Well, we had a hard time in the month of November with this, so we bumped it to December.

For me, I really didn't do good at all. I think the fact that it wasn't something tangible is why I struggled. The idea is perfect, execution not so much.

I think it's pretty telling of our lives if this is the hardest one, and it's something we all need to look at.

I am going to continue to work on this one and keep reading this book and try and just incorporate it in my daily life.

What's next?

FOOD
Jen only ate 7 different foods for a month. They only ate 7 food items, crazy right? Well, instead of doing that we are doing something a little different that I will share with you at the end of the month. I'm excited about it since we're starting the year off this way and it falls just before my trip to Haiti.

After that is just one more month...clothes. I am glad that we've stuck with it although each month it's been harder and harder to just complete.


0 comments