Fill in the Blank Friday

Click Picture to Link Up with Lauren



1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is      facial piercings (other than the nose) like seriously, in your cheek? Your forehead? What? Random and not attractive.
2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is   Ska music. And I must also second Lauren's answer with the whole rollerblading thing. I am ready for that comeback!
 3.  When I've had a bad day I   want ice cream, preferably while sitting on Main Street in Disneyland.
4. I'd prefer    take out in my PJ's    to  "going out" for drinks   any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is    walking down bleachers. I feel I will trip and fall, or fall through the slats. I will always sit in the front thank you.

6.  Something worth fighting for is     my family. Protecting my family from negativity, protecting our joy and our family unit. Not letting anything distract/disrupt the peacefulness and joy we have together. No drama.
7.  When people think of me, I hope they think    she loves God, she loves her family, she is loyal to her friends and she is funny.

1 comment

  1. Yes! That would be so great to connect! My twins will be 6 next month...I can hardly believe it. Your boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete