Running Update

Well, it's been 6 weeks since I last ran. I admit, I'm nervous to try again, afraid that the stress fracture won't be healed or that there is something else going on in there.

The plan is to give it a little go either this weekend or next and see how it goes. I have to start extremely so he said, which is not in my nature, but will help me in the long run. I think I will start with the Couch to 5k again and see how things progress. If all is good, then I may jump ahead a few weeks on the plan and go from there!

Before our vacation was the race my Dad ran in, along with my sister and husband. Here are the pics from that. I was so dang proud of him and so thankful Trev ran for me.

Ready to get crackin' again...I love running in the cold weather so this time of year is perfect for me!







And they are off!

Finishing together
My Mom was a bit teary and a lot proud...or a lot teary :)
Have puddle, must splash


Again I ask you...are there cuter boys out there?!?!
He's such a model

Groupies

1 comment

  1. You can do it, mama! Just listen to your body and your injury and take it as slow as you may need to. The comeback is hard but soooo rewarding =-)

    ReplyDelete