Fill in the Blank Friday

1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is well, I'm not super adventurous....but once we went to a Portland Trailblazers game and had great nosebleed seats. We scanned the front row joe's the whole first half and when a couple seats were still vacant at half-time we snuck down and sat in them :) And then we got kicked out of them!




2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be a pair of cute and comfy Puma's.





3. My preferred mode of digital communication is texting. I'm not a talk on the phone person. If it's of a serious matter than I'd talk in person.





4. I feel happiest when I'm with my whole family and everyone is happy and doing good! And also when we're all in Disneyland together :)





5. A little dream I have for my life is to be an interpreter for the deaf. Taking ASL now, and it's hard stuff! But I love it!


6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is well, depending on how "modern" we are talking about.......it could be a car or hot water. But more recently....my phone. Just because of the communication element.




7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick movies. As much as I love love love books....movies to me mean snuggling up with my hubby and eating popcorn. And we pretty much like the same kinds and we can watch them again and again!

Don't forget to check out my last post on our family pictures! :)
Link up with Lauren at the little things we do for FITBF!!!

3 comments

  1. I just bought my first pair of pumas, so cute and comfy, you're so right! Good choice! I'm your newest follower, please follow me back at www.romanianprincess.com

    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love learning more about you! Hope you are feeling well, I am sure you are really beginning to "show"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never owned a pair of Pumas, but I love how they look! And I'm definitely not a talking on the phone person either...ick.

    ReplyDelete