Lil Update

Splashin'
We had our first actual OB appointment yesterday! We have had to previous ultrasounds, but this was our first actual appointment! We didn't talk TOO much about twins, he usually waits until after the 1st trimester...just to be safe. We are just trusting God and continue to believe all will be fine!

He did a quick little peek at them with the in office u/s machine....it's super old and grainy, so I actually didn't see much but he did :)

We did discuss the fact that I will be induced or have a c-section at 37 weeks, if I haven't had the babies before then. I am praying that I make it to 37 weeks...which would be Feb 14th! Pretty darn perfect if I do say so myself! I would love your prayers in this regard as well! I've done the NICU thing and it is so hard....now I know that the possibility of them going to the NICU is very high...but I also know several sets of twins that did not have to. And I am praying we can be in their shoes as well!

So....that is only 6 months away! Time is going to FLY! Once the holidays start in November....it's just going to pick up speed. We won't be traveling after Thanksgiving, and we'll just stay close to home!

On the other end...my little man turns 2 on Friday! I can't believe it! Although sometimes I feel like he's already been two because of all the things he can do already. Talking in sentences, he knows his colors and counts to 10....and he's been doing this for some time now. But to sit back and think...wow....2 years old. It blows my mind. I'll save more bragging for his birthday post :) But I am one proud MAMA!!

6 comments

  1. Praying for your sweet little miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying that you'll stay out of the NICU with your little miracles! God is faithful. You are in my prayers! Being pregnant with ONE and having another little one to chase after is crazy enough, can't imagine being in your shoes, but wow, you are BLESSED! Enjoy your day, sweet blogger friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's just absolutely adorable...and by the sounds of it, super smart, too ;)

    So excited the doctor's appt went well, keep us updated:
    as prayers go up the blessings keep flowing down :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and your sweet ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! February is SO close! how exciting! I will be covering you and the babies with prayer, you are doing the right thing though- trusting the Lord! love you!
    ps- happy birthday to Jack! what a great big brother he is going to be!

    ReplyDelete