Miscellany Monday

Ah Monday :)

1) What a weekend! It was little man's 2nd Birthday on Friday so we had a weekend filled with fun! I will do a post soon on his party which was in a retired Air Force Airplane!!! Way too cool! AND my Mom made an airplane cake...it was amazing!

2) Jack had his 2 year check up this morning! 75th percentile for height still, 43% for weight still...staying right true to how he has always been :) His vocabulary and such is way advanced so that makes Mommy and Daddy really proud :) AND no tears during his shot! Good boy!

3) Watched one of the worst movies ever made this weekend...please don't rent it....you will, as I do, wish you had those hours back. I'm talking about The Box with Cameron Diaz. Wow...not even close to what we thought it was going to be. It was soooo lame! But we made up for it by watching a Doris Day movie the next day and a few Office episodes which always make my day :)

4) I think I will BBQ tonight....I love to BBQ. In most families it's the guy who does that, but I love it. My Daddy instilled it in me :) Some red potatoes and zucchini from the local farm, a veggie burger for me and chicken apple sausage for the boys! And some leftover cake for dessert!

5) Tomorrow we're going to check out some rocking chairs I found on craigslist! Hope they work out!

6) 9 DAYS until camping at the beach! Can't wait!!

**I'm linking up with Carissa at Lowercase Letters! Go check it out!**

1 comment

  1. A birthday party actually IN an airplane? That sounds amazing! Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete