I have a teenager!!! Jack turns 13.




I cannot believe I have a teenager. I know I know.... it's said so much you shrug it off, but it goes by lightning fast. And while the newborn days were so hard I wish I could go back and do it all again with each of them. I love this kid so much. He is so funny, he is kind, he is inquisitive and desires to learn. He loves to help and at 13 he still calls me Mommy and wants a million hugs a day and I kid you not, he says I love you before he leaves the room every single time. Even if he's just going to take a shower.



It was incredibly hard on him to watch me go through cancer. He is the only one of our boys that doesn't like to talk about it or wear the shirts anymore or remember any of it, and that's okay. It is super raw. He is such a great kid. I am so thankful that friends from our previous town came up for his birthday and he had both sets of grandparents there and our close friends from here as well. My Mom made another incredible cake based off a drawing Jack gave her. It's the Mosasaurus coming out of the water from Jurassic Park, the new one. I think... 

Jack. You are the coolest 13 year old I know and I love who you are becoming. 














0 comments