Round 12 Part 1

What a surreal feeling to be at round 12. Remembering when I didn’t think I could make it through 1 round let alone 12.
I was so ready to be done. I was buzzing with energy from adrenaline and that morning happened to be when I was able to get my second COVID vaccine as well!

When I got to the oncology infusion department I was greeted with lots of smiles and woohoo’s and even some pictures of cocktails placed on my bags of medicine. 
I passed out the amazing goodie bags for all the nurses that my Mom put together and then it was time to get that poison flowing!

Even though that was the last day I had infusion, because I had to wear a chemo pump and then come back in two days I did not consider that my last day. I decided to wait until I was completely disconnected from the medicine. 

Only two more days. 






0 comments