Crazy House!

Hello everyone :) I hope you all had a fantastic Easter! We sure did, our Saturday night service was awesome and then I got the little dude dressed up for Sunday AM service too! We spent the day with our WHOLE family and some adopted family too! Just enjoying God's blessings!

Usually right before Easter is the crazy time in our house, with my husband being the Worship Pastor, we usually have a big event that he has to oversee which means extra practices and such. This year we did not do that, so before Easter wasn't too bad! But this year for the first time, our Saturday night band will be in the big Pear Blossom Parade on Saturday! And my hubby is running the 5k in the morning before that, and then still doing Saturday night service after! So...needless to say, he's a bit stressed and things are a little wild!
Also my poor lil man has another stuffy nose. After 2 sets of antibiotics it looks like we're heading into the doctor again. Hoping it's just a little allergy or something, he's so healthy otherwise!

So it's just a tad nuts around here :)

Here are some photos of Easter stuff and a couple from my Mom's 50th Birthday Celebration!! Enjoy!

My boys :)

Looking for eggs in the rain!


0 comments