Kutless Concert!!!

Tonight was the Kutless concert at our church! It was fantastic! Kutless is from Oregon, and 3 of their band members graduated from High Schools here. I went to school with the lead singer's sister and sister-in-law, so I have been fortunate enough to see them before!

This is for their It Is Well tour, and opening for them is The Museum and Chasen. To be honest, I hadn't heard of these other bands before tonight, but they were great! I especially liked The Museum, and got to meet the band members after the concert. Super cool guys, with a heart of worship.

I think that was what was most evident about tonights concert. It really had the feeling of a worship service. Kutless played several songs in acoustic, including my favorite Let You In. And....wow. It was just awesome!

I am a concert type girl. I LOVE it. I'm usually down in the front jumpin' around, head bangin' with the rest of 'em. But tonight I sat by my hubby in the balcony, with the rest of the old people. Haha...just jokin...sort of :)
It wasn't quite the same, but the view was awesome. Here are some pics. They are fuzzy, but my camera is old and they were movin around all over the place!

The Museum

The Museum

ChasenC

Chasen

Chasen

Kutless

Kutless

Jon Micah from Kutless

Kutless




Here's a lil video for you too!!

2 comments

  1. WOW! Too Fun!!!!! That's so cool that you know all of them...down here in Dallas, we all know the guys in Mercy Me...sounds like you had tons of fun, soo great! I finally downloaded What Faith Can Do for my ringtone, I LOVE Kutlass!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete