Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's 50th Birthday! Nope...no joke, it's really today! My Mom LOVES Birthdays! She could care less if there is a party, or how old she is turning. She just loves to celebrate and enjoy family and friends and life!

Tonight though, we are having a HUGE Birthday party! I'm talking 80+ people! It's gonna be a blast! I can't wait!!

My Mom is an incredible person.

She has always been sacraficial, trustworthy, honest, comforting, loving and kind. She has set the perfect example for me on how to be a great wife and mom. She loves to love on people, she loves to give she loves to make other people happy.

She has taught me so much and I love that because of her I get to teach my kids the same things.

I hope today is everything she hoped for. I hope I can be like her when I grow up :)



Meeting Mom for the first time....

Graduation Day



Wedding day....almost 7 years ago!!

Love you Mom!!


1 comment

  1. I love the picture of you and your mom oour wedding day! Classic and Perfect in every possiway!

    ReplyDelete