First cold of the season already?!

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been in bed since Sunday night....sick with a darn head cold. It's only September! Grrr... And I can't take anything strong enough to make me feel better. I could really use a bottle dose of NyQuil....but I'm settling for some Robitussin DM and a Neti Pot. Have you heard of those? I hadn't....it's a strange thing. Kinda weird...no this isn't me. I'm not that thin and I would never take a picture of myself doing this, it was bad enough to look at myself in the mirror while doing this. It's the kind of thing where you need to lock the door just in case your husband pops in.
Anyways, so I've been sick. Sick enough that my husband has had to take off work to be with Jack. Normally this would go great. But he has a crazy week month months ahead of him and so being at home makes it that much harder...plus the little man has been a wee bit extra attached to Mommy lately and often can be heard yelling for me. AND he's been a royal grump...kinda pushing buttons...but he's 2, so what do you expect?!
I'm really hoping tomorrow I wake up feeling a million times better. I'd love some prayers in that direction :)

Babies are movin' here and there...it's such little bubbles still I freak if it's been more than a couple days since I've felt it. But I keep reminding myself it's amazing I already feel them having just hit the 15 week mark Monday!

On that note, here's a little update thingy...and I'm off to bed again (after another date with my neti pot...oh joy) The fresh air from the living room felt great.

-How far along? 15 weeks and 2 days!



-How big are the babies? Softballs!


-Weight gain/loss? I'm only getting weighed at my Dr appts....at my last appt I had lost 3lbs from my 9 week appt but about 12lbs from pre-pregnancy. I've felt so much better lately, so I'm thinking I'm gonna start gaining here soon!


-Maternity clothes? oh yes :)


-Sleep? not so great.


-Best moment this week? feeling little bubbles :)


-Movement? yes


-Food cravings? Mike and Ikes this week :)

-Gender? Not sure :) 5 more long weeks....


-Labor signs? none.


-Belly button in or out? in.


-What I miss? this week it's NyQuil


-What I am looking forward to? 2 weeks for our next appt and then the appt after that is when we find out what they are!!


-Weekly wisdom? nadda


-Milestones? not any I can think of...my head is in a cloud.

4 comments

  1. i have a cold 2...stinks! hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going through our first cold of the season too...all of us got it! And...like you, I really wanted some nyquil, I have heard of the netipot, but I haven't tried it yet. Hoping you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry to hear you have a cold! that is the worst, probably on top of morning sickness too huh? Im praying that you feel better soon! I have used a neti pot thing before too, I havent really mastered it but it did work a little..really weird though! lol

    Im so excited that the twins are the size of SOFTBALLS! that seems huge! How amazing Krystle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray that you're feeling better!! Being sick is no fun :(

    ReplyDelete