Hi there. See ya soon.

I never really intended to take a little break from blogging, but it sort of happened. We had a busy weekend with our Relay for Life garage sale fundraiser and then I got sick.

Tonight I will have Mr. Randomizer choose a winner for this great set of jewelry (you have until 5:00pm tonight to enter!) and I will announce that tonight!

We are leaving on a little trip this weekend, so I am going to announce the winner and then extend my break until after our getaway. It's good to step back for a bit and unplug....so thanks for hanging with me and I'm sure I will annoy you with a gazillion pictures when I'm back up and running!

PS: Can you click the Circle of Mom's thing over there on the right and go vote for me? There isn't much time left to vote, and who knows if it will make a difference, but we can try!! :)

0 comments