Product Review: Make-A-Ball

We love sports in this family. We play them and watch them. I can be seen watching ESPN with my husband nowhere in sight, and you can be sure our boys will be participating in organized sports at some point in their life, it's a part of us.



I was browsing around on Twitter when I happened upon Make-A-Ball who was looking for bloggers to review their product.  "hm, sounds interesting, I'll contact them". One email led to another and here I am.
Let me tell you, this is one of the coolest sites I've seen!

At Make-A-Ball you get to design a custom sports ball ( they have 7 different balls) of your choosing. The first thought that popped into my head was, what a brilliant gift for a coach at the end of a season?! Or better yet, a gift from the coach to each player.

The website is very easy to navigate, the steps are well explained and it's really a simple process. You have the option of going the "super easy" route in which you upload your own photos and enter your text and they do the rest, or you can choose the "super flexible" route in which you also upload background images and graphics of your own in addition to your pictures.

The whole process is very quick, easy and my favorite part is that you get to preview your ball before paying for it. This way, you can see if your pictures fit correctly and it looks how you want it to. I designed a baseball and it looks better than I even imagined. The picture quality is fantastic and came out crisp and clean.

These are real balls, the volleyballs are genuine leather and everything is quality. In four easy steps you can design a ball with your pictures on it (team photos, individual action shots etc) something fun to say ( 2011 State Champs!) and within just a few weeks from ordering, it's on your doorstep.

This is such a fun and unique gift, and upon opening our baseball, Jack was so excited to see his face on a ball he could hardly contain himself.

The other great thing about this site is the customer support. They are available M-F from 9-5 EST for live support, and any questions or clarification I had via email was responded to promptly and kindly.

The balls are all priced from $25-$62 depending on the ball and they also have a program for photographers and fundraisers to sell and make money from Make-A-Ball products! In addition to the balls, they sell display cases to help show off your custom creation.

Here is my fabulous baseball:







If you are looking for a unique, fun and totally custom gift, this is perfect (especially for Father's Day coming up!!) Go browse around, and see what you can do...it's a whole lot of fun and the product is great.



For my lovely readers, if you plug in the code MAB.20.REF  to plug in on Make-A-Ball's website, you will get 20% off your order! That is a great savings and it's just for you :)














*In exchange for an honest review of Make-A-Ball on my blog, I received a custom baseball*


1 comment

  1. I love the Magic Kingdom Picture! Sweet! These are very unique and cool... What a great birthday gift this would be!

    ReplyDelete