Wordless Wednesday- Gorgeousness


Okay, I said I wasn't going to post until after my trip, and after this one I promise I won't. 
But seriously, these are the cutest kids on the planet and I had to share. 
Seriously...how did I get 3 gorgeous boys? 
I can't not share this today.

Following the gorgeousness are two collages of the hilariousness that followed. I was laughing so hard, I wished I had been able to take video while taking pictures because it was awesome. 

Behold: The Younger Two of My Gorgeous Three.
You are welcome :)
Camden:






Christian:











Awesomeness







7 comments

  1. They ARE super adorable! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever the past may look like, the future of testing seems very promising. Sooner or later, we will witness a time where software testing will takeover the interest of entrepreneurs who are now focusing on software development. As a matter of fact, few of them have already started taking a holistic approach to testing.
    STC Technologies

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!!! Gorgeous babies! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys ARE gorgeous! I love how beautiful Camden and Christian's eyes are yet so different from one another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable...I LOVE These photo's!! The group of photo's with the title of Baby Farm just made me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute!!! Hope you've had a relaxing & refreshing holiday!

    ReplyDelete