InstaTuesday

I definitely just made up that title. I think. I have an Instagram, but I keep it private and only have followers I know on there, so I thought I'd share with you some pictures that I post there so you don't feel totally left out! :)

I thought my camera was up high enough...it wasn't. My 50mm (nifty fifty) broke. This is the only lens I use.
Mama was NOT a happy camper

Mr. Jack was grumpy/cranky/naughty for a few days and it was time for some 1 on 1 with Mommy

What we've resorted to. These are bungee cords holding the chairs in so they cannot climb them, onto the table and then leap to their death

Too much

My basil overfloweth. I chopped it up, and stuck it in ice cubes. That way if I need basil, I can plop a cube in!

Christian gets the fork and spoon thing really well. 

Oh hey

A hot day

Jack's drawing of our family...including the cat :)

1 comment

  1. Interesting basil cubes, I never seen anyone tried it before.

    ReplyDelete