Looking for some Guests! *Updated*

Happy Monday to you all! We have a laid back week ahead of us for the most part and I am so ready for that, it won't last so I am savoring each day and evening!

I wanted to share with you all that next month I will be taking a break from all social media (and other types of media) for our "Media Month" in relation to 7

That being said, I have some posts lined up for throughout the month and am looking for a few guest posts to fill in some dates! If you are interested in writing a guest post on my blog, please shoot me an email at

krystle@3littlemenandamommy(dot)com


*Updated* Guest Spots are filled! Thank you so much!!*


Thanks so much and Happy Monday!



I approach this project in the spirit of a fast: an intentional reduction, a deliberate abstinence to summon God's movement in my life. A fast creates margin for God to move. Temporarily changing our routine of comfort jars us off high center. A fast is not necessarily something we offer God, but it assists us in offering ourselves. - 7 Jen Hatmaker

1 comment