10 things about yourself.......



TEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF

I'm a vegetarian

I am a WWII buff

I'm a pastor's wife (still feels weird to say)

I hate running, but I love the way I feel after

I make a mean oven-pancake (I'll post the recipe one of these days)

I love to read. I gobble books up.

Bring a Mom is all I ever wanted to be

My husband still woos me like we were dating

I'm stubborn

Jack's dimples melt me


NINE THINGS YOU’VE THOUGHT ABOUT RECENTLY (in no particular order)

puke (stomach flu)

groceries

reading

Disneyland (every day)

a wedding

family

God

friends

Jack

EIGHT WAYS TO WIN YOUR HEART

Be real. Be who God wants you to be all the time. Not just around certain friends

Laugh at yourself

No drama.

Be in love with Disneyland as much as we are....it borders on obession

Keep your mouth shut about others

Like dumb things

Be loyal

Love Jesus


SEVEN FAVORITE SONGS YOU’VE HAD

In the Moonlight- Sting (first dance at our wedding)

If You Could See What I See- Geoff Moore (but Trev sang it for me for our wedding and it was better)

At Last- Etta James

Healer- Kari Jobe (the song God gave me after losing the baby)

Be Near- Shane and Shane

Chim Chim Cheree-Mary Poppins

Give Me A Simple Life- Rosemary Clooney



SIX THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU GO TO BED

shower

try to eat something

take jack to the park

read books with jack

call my sister-in-law to say happy birthday!

watch a show and snuggle with Trev


FIVE FAVORITE: MOVIE, ARTIST, BOOK, FOOD, SEASON.

Grease

(at the moment...) Kari Jobe

Redeeming Love

Pizza

Fall


FOUR THINGS YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW.

listening to My Friends Tigger and Pooh

Facebooking

updating the calendar

reading Jack books on and off



THREE THINGS YOU’RE SCARED OF

losing people I love

the unknown (God's workin on me!)

large things like boats and stuff....I hate looking at them haha!



TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

See my kids have kids

Travel. Lots of places. Lots. Does that count as only one?!



ONE CONFESSION

I am content with just my family and being home


Disneyland Before Jack

Disneyland with Jack in the tummy :)



Disneyland with an 11 week old Jack! :)


Thanks Becky for this little "quiz"!




4 comments

  1. K..LOVE that you love Disneyland too! Tony and I are obsessed! and Tony and I danced to At Last by Etta James for our first dance at our wedding! :) Oh and I also love Rosemary Clooney! You're right, we are a lot alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! This is you in a nutshell...if I could ever fit you in a nutshell...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, have we met our dland match? We had season passes for 2 years. We did a lot of disneylanding...oh so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! What a great idea! I may have to steal it! ;) A friend sang 'If You Could See What I See' at our wedding! Love that song.. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congrats on your 7th anniversary!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete