Fill in the blank Friday (whoops...forgot to post this! Oh well!)


 1. The very best thing about the summer is the bbq's. I don't really care for summer, other than I bbq several times a week :)

2. My first crush ever was a boy named Daniel Neilson :) We were best buddies and his sister and I are still close. He was my first. We used to kiss eachother and tell his sister that we were "pinching" eachother so she shouldn't come in or she'd get hurt. Haha!

3. This may sound really silly but I don't like standing on the drain in the shower. Any shower. I have vivid memories of a video shown during science class back in like 2nd grade of a spider crawling back up it after it had been swept away.

4. I squeeze my toothpaste from the middle.


5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is bread. Bread in general. I could take a loaf of french with a pat of butter and be just dandy.

6. A random fact about me is that I once chugged 3 liters of Mt. Dew in 45 minutes to impress a guy. I barfed it all up about 20 minutes later,  but I still felt pretty darn cool.


7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is the hair straightener. I don't have curly hair and I don't have straight hair. It's this weird in between mess that doesn't allow me to scrunch it into a curl, nor does it allow me to let it air dry. Thank goodness for that thing.


Thanks Lauren at the little things we do!!

2 comments

  1. Wow, I could have written #3 and #7! I hate drains, and I also have horrid hair. It's not curly, yet it "waves" if I let it air dry and looks awful! What straightener do you use? Because I hate mine. I need a different one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, it is a wet-to-straight one. It's not that great either...the one my hair sylist uses is my favorite, but of course it's like $200 :(

    ReplyDelete