Birthday Week

I won't say I'm spoiled. I'm blessed. But I feel spoiled :)

My Birthday was yesterday and my sweet husband took the day off to spend with me! He let me sleep in until


                                                   9:30am!

I could have slept as long as I wanted...but that's when I woke up! He took us to brunch and then I took a nap! Wow...can you say tired?!

Later we went around town and he let me do a little shopping at several stores, nothing big...but it was fun.
We had dinner at home, and stayed up way to late watching a movie.

Tonight I go out to dinner with my girlfriends! It's been a great week!

This morning Jack and I made pumpkin bread. Since I can't share any of it...I will just let you enjoy these pictures :)





2 comments

  1. I'm so glad you were able to have such a fun and blessed birthday! You deserve it momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun...what a wonderful way to spend a b-day...love the baking pix!!

    ReplyDelete