The ABC's of Thanks

ABC's of Thanks!


A: Airplanes. They make Jack happy and they will adorn our twin's room!

B: Breanna. My little sister. I love her so stinking much.

C: Camden and Christian. I haven't met them yet, but they are my miracles. They are my biggest reminder to give God thanks right now, a constant reminder of His faithfulness.

D: Dad. My Dad is the best Dad anyone could ever have asked for. I have no "Daddy" issues, he was basically perfect. I know that's not true. But as a daughter...it pretty much feels that way!

E: Egg Nog. It's one of my most favorite things about the holiday season. It is SO good!

F: Friends. New ones, old ones...all of them. I have some of the very best surrounding me and I have so many I can call on at a moments notice. I'm so thankful for them and how they are all different and special to me in different ways!

G: Grandmas. My Grandma, my son's Grandma. Nothing beats a Grandma.

H: Holy Spirit. I love knowing that when I don't have the words, the Holy Spirit intercedes for me. When my heart is heavy, he carries my burden to the Lord.

I: Ice Cream. It is my favorite. I can eat ice cream no matter how full I am.

J: Jack. My firstborn. My pride and joy. My sweet precious amazing handsome son. I'm so thankful for him, he's my heart.

K: Kathleen. My best friend since 7th grade. We haven't lived in the same town for a long time. But we haven't grown farther apart. She gets me. She knows me. She STILL loves me. I'm thankful for her and her faith that has been shaken to the core, yet remains stronger than ever. She is such a beautiful example to me.

L: Listening ears. Jack's listening ears.


M: Mom. My mother. Super Mom. I want to be like my Mom when I grow up. She's the most unselfish person I've ever met. And an amazing Grandma. She's incredible. I'm so thankful she is MINE!

N: Notebooks, or journals. I love them...I have a lot of them.

O: Ovens. Microwave and regular old ovens. I love them both.

P: Pizza. It's my favorite.

Q: Q-Tips. I love cleaning my ears after the shower.
R: Random movie quotes.

S: Sleep. It's amazing.

T: Trevor. My husband. My soul-mate. My everything. My constant. Every day I thank Jesus that he kept Trevor for me!
U: Uggs. Although ugly, and not adored by my husband...they are extremely comfortable and keep my tootsies warm.

V: Vacations. Specifically to Disneyland. It's our place. :)

W: Winter. I love the cold air and the need for scarves!

X: Xanax. That drug got me through my first flight alone (across the country) and some wicked rides at Busch Gardens! :)

Y: You people who read my blog. Who pray for me. Thank you.

Z:
Zoo. The zoo. We just visited one and it was one of the best days the 3 of us have had. A lasting memory!


5 comments

  1. This is a FABULOUS list of THANKS!!!

    It was so fun to read your list and read the many things that you are blessed to be thankful for.

    Thanks so much for linking up.

    And I totally agree about Uggs...:)

    Blessings,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. twins....exciting! I love notebooks too! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this list! A precious way to count your blessings!
    Thanks so much for the link-up! You made my day. :) Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, Krystle! Definitely worth printing and saving. You are a blessed woman indeed!

    ReplyDelete