December Eve!

Tomorrow is December 1st. I honestly can look back and say this year flew by. I feel like we were just getting our house decorated last year and Jack was aware and a bit interested, but this year it's amazing. He is in love with snowmen, reindeer, snow, Christmas trees and lights! He is fascinated by it all and I love it!

I was 26 weeks yesterday. Had my doctor's appointment today and from here on out every 2 weeks I will see my OB.

Weight gain and blood pressure look great. They are still sitting high which is good, but since they are so high, my uterus is pushing up on my stomach causing some issues....aka puking. But, since I know that's the cause I can try to just eat super small meals throughout the day and that should help!

Little Mr. Camden (he is baby A) has his feet down where they should not be...in fact my OB felt a foot :) So...he is definitely still small enough to turn around, and at my 34 week ultrasound we hope he will be head down! If not, they will schedule my C-section then. So I've decided to just plan on a C-section and be super surprised if I don't have to have one. I will keep praying they'll flip to the right position, but I don't want to be caught off guard if they don't!

No pre-term labor or real major contractions which is great for being 26 weeks with twins!

I did do my Glucose Test today and the number was 4 about the limit (basically BARELY) but that means I have to do the 3 hour test with fasting. I'm hoping it was just the Captain Crunch I ate for breakfast this morning :) So, be praying for me that this next test is a big fat NEGATIVE on the gestational diabetes! BUT if I do have it, even if it's barley...I feel quite confident. I was a medical assistant for an Endocrinologist and a Diabetes Educator for a couple years and feel very comfortable with the whole thing!

Measuring at 32 weeks, which is normal for twins.

Other than feeling large and uncomfortable I've felt pretty darn great. I am confident that your prayers along with so many others contributed to this and I trust that things will continue to go great and I will make it to February 14th!

So, that's the pregnancy update.

This week brings so many fun things! We are having our family pictures and maternity pictures taken Friday by one of my dearest friends who happens to be an amazing photographer! Check out her site here!
Later that day we're going to go cut down our tree and that night is our Small Group Christmas get-together!

Saturday is my baby shower! YAY! That same amazing photographer friend is throwing this shower....did I mention she's amazing!? And then Sunday is our Christmas program at church! Fun and busy days ahead!


We started a Thanksgiving Eve tradition this year with a fire in the backyard and roasted marshmallows with hot cocoa! Here are some pictures! Along with a couple from Jack and I making sugar cookies! OH! And have you grabbed my button for your blog yet?!?! Look over on the left hand side of my page :)


That's my sweetie!

YUM!

It was HOT!

Cooking with Mommy!

My boys :)

3 comments

  1. Prayers for everyone's continued health. And a great holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FELT A FOOT!??! that is craziness! I cant believe that! Well I will be praying for a turn around and if not, you will do great with a C section. Im so glad to hear your pregnancy is going so well! February is SO close, I am so excited for you! Im still planning to come this Saturday so I will see you then :) Cant wait! Oh and I love the the little hot cocoa and smores tradition! How fun!
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I've never heard of being able to touch a foot... how cool is that? Can't wait to see the baby shower photos. What a fun week!

    ReplyDelete