Here we go!

Tomorrow. It's tomorrow. In 8 hours I will be driving to the hospital. Leaving a Mommy of one and coming home a Mommy of 3. It's an unreal feeling. With Jack I didn't know when he would arrive, it was a total surprise...this whole planned c-section and knowing when the boys will make their debut is crazy. It leaves me way too much time to worry and be anxious....which is why I've said my verse many a time today

"Don't worry about anything, instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank Him for all He has done." Phil 4:6

We had a wonderful day. We both got up with Jack this morning and had a yummy breakfast. My sweet friend Priscella came over with some dinners to freeze and then proceeded to vacuum our house and clean the kitchen.

After that my sweet friend Helen came over to hang with Jack while Trevor and I went out to a nice lunch at Red Lobster. I had been on my butt for over a week going nowhere, and now that we were less than a day away from the c-section, I was determined to get out and enjoy it! So, this was our Valentines Day date :)

When we got home Trev took Jack to the park while I discovered our washer had broken and was leaking bad. Since we don't have the luxury of time to see about getting it fixed if it can be fixed or messing with it (it's older and we've had some other problems with it) we headed to Sears and purchased a new washer. Now...yes this was bad timing and caused some unneeded stress. BUT the cool part is...God blessed us last week with a check from someone. Totally unexpected and was given to us as an emergency fund. Guess what was used to buy the washer? Yep. God is darn cool like that.

After our trip to Sears my sweetie dropped me off at a salon for a 90 minute pedicure. Let's just say it was amazing. And I have totally awesome bright blue toenails to prove it :) I had to do blue ya know!

We stopped by McDonald's for shake and then headed home. We tucked out little man, soon to be big brother into bed and he prayed this prayer tonight...
"thank you for Mommy, Daddy, Canen (Camden), Christian, Jack.......and Star Wars"

I love that kid.

We just popped open a bottle of sparkling cider and settled in for the night with some good college hoops.

I'm anxious. I'm nervous. I will be lucky to get any sleep. I just want them to be OK. My heart is praying constantly for them.

I cannot wait to meet them. To hold them. I cannot imagine my heart having anymore room...Jack takes it all up. But I know my heart will only grow more to accommodate these little men.

I don't know when I will be updating this. Could be tomorrow...could be days from now. Keep us in your prayers. Thank you so much!

12 comments

  1. oh my gosh!! so exciting! all the best. just said a prayer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying all goes well for you & the twin today and for a swift recovery from the c-section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you and your family, I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you Krystle. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our hearts are happy and relieved to know all is well with you and the new boys! The girls are excited to have two more friends. We prayed last night and this morning and felt a strange familiarity to your situation remembering back to our own day welcoming our little angels into the world. Cant wait to see you all again...stare at those two new faces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been praying for you guys all day...got the fb msg from your mom this morning that the boys were healthy and that it looked like no NICU....can't wait to see pictures of them in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm waiting. I pray that all went well! You are in for an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thought of you all today and pray all is going well with your c-section and arrival of your precious boys! Looking forward to hearing all about their arrival....hope your recovery goes smoothly as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The kitchen is the hub of a home: a space that can be used for entertaining guests and a place for the family to come together and enjoy each other's company. As a result, many homeowners choose to extend their kitchen to create a large open plan kitchen space.leicester glazier

    ReplyDelete