Last OB appointment!

Today was our last OB appointment for these boys! I can't even believe it. His nurse gave us a big huge hug and said she'd be praying for us. I can't tell you how incredible it has been to have a Bible believing, God-fearing Christian man as my OB and the same goes for his nurse. It's just been wonderful!

We did another non-stress test and this time it was Christian who wouldn't cooperate...he slept the whole time. So, he wheeled in the u/s and after several minutes we were able to watch him breathe. So...whew, that was good! I am definitely contracting and we were able to watch it on the monitor. They aren't painful or super regular, but I can feel them for sure.

I'm measuring 40 weeks, so no real change over the last 3 weeks. I'm dilated to a 3 1/2, so not much more. I thought maybe they had dropped based on that picture I just posted, but nope! They are still at station -2! No weight gain :)

He said I need to take it really, really, really, really, really really easy. So...I am. I'm basically not going anywhere or doing anything. I really want to make it 9 more days, so I'm going to be a hermit.

On Saturday we go to the hospital for our last non-stress test. He didn't want to wait until Tuesday since the surgery is just 2 days later. So, we'll do that and if all is good then I go home, if they are at all concerned then we'll do the surgery right then and there.

Anyways.....things look good so thank you for your prayers! I really want to make it to the 10th. Really really really!

Jack is still stick, yesterday was the worst day I can remember. Not only did he not sleep the night before, but he was like a completely different child yesterday. Just awful. Today has been better thank the Lord! Praying his sickness goes away, that mine clears out and that Trevor continues to stay healthy!

5 comments

  1. I cant believe they are almost here! You will have your baby boys NEXT WEEK! It is just so amazing! Keeping you and the boys in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over HOW amazing you have done Krystle!!!! Looking SO forward to watching these little guys grow up :) love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear...you take it easy now! Praying, praying, praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate you stopping by and the encouragement you have given. I know you must be so ready for those boys but yet, not too soon. I do remember thinking that I wish I could just pull my belly off of my body.

    Taking it easy may be a bit hard but as you know, the benefits far outweigh the drag of it. It does sound like you have some wonderful friends that are helping take care of you. I will be praying for total health for the whole family!

    Already "following" the new blog and ready to hear some of the funny stories that I just know you will share. Can't imagine twins and a toddler... boys at that! God knew I wouldn't have known what to do with boys and thankfully my hubby agrees and loves his girls.

    Rest up and take care!

    ReplyDelete