Randomness

Just for something random.....thanks Becky!





1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab... the external hard-drive, our keepsake boxes and my cat. This would mean of course that my boys were already safe outside :)


2. A smell I really like is...Disneyland. Yes...it has a smell. Walking down Main Street it's a mixture of waffle cones, popcorn, churros and hot dogs and it's amazing.


3. Something you might not know about me is... that noisy kid toys don't bother me one bit. I can tune them out...they never ever drive me nuts. Even if all of them are going off at one time.




4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are... National Weather Service, Etsy, Craigslist and Facebook.


5. This weekend I will be... holding my new babies.




6. Nothing makes me happier than...when I hear Jack sing 'Jesus Loves Me' with Trevor.


7. A bad habit I have is...leaving my clothes on the floor in our bedroom.

1 comment

  1. K, so find a chair to put in your bedroom to put clothes on...then it looks whimsical instead of...mmm, lazy...hahahh (gee, think I might have some experience in that area?!)
    Love getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete