10 Things



10 Things

{one} what website do you spend the most time on? facebook and blogger. really, i would not know what to do without them. they have kept me connected while i've been locked in the crypt for the past 5 months!
 
{two} what's the furthest you've ever travelled? Cozumel, Mexico. It was one of the stops our cruise took us to for our honeymoon. We were so back and forth about a cruise for the honeymoon, and I am SO glad we did it. It was fabulous. We did the Royal Caribbean (chosen because it is known for NOT being a party ship)

{three} what's your guilty pleasure tv show? I don't think any of the shows I watch count?? I watch HOUSE, CSI, CSI: Miami, 19 Kids and Counting, Cake Boss, Quints by Surprise, Deadliest Catch and that's it....am I boring?

{four} if you had to give up one favorite food, what would be the hardest? pizza. hands down. i love pizza. yum.
 
{five} if you could become any fictional character, who would you be? Emma from Jane Austen's book of the same name. We have some similarities, like being stubborn. Plus, I love that era.

{six} what's your favorite season of the year? fall. the colors are gorgeous, you get to wear cute and warm sweaters, drinking cinnamon lattes, leaves falling, my birthday, the smells. it's just the best!

{seven} what's your biggest phobia? heights. and big boats. haha...ok, so heights makes sense right? that's normal. i hate bleachers because you can see the floor and i have to go soooo slow down them because i feel like i will fall through. and big boats. well, i just kinda freak out if i am looking up at one, or standing next to one. i avoided looking at our cruise ship when we were not ON it. that's a strange one i know...but it creeps me out.

{eight} would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean? pool. who the heck knows what is beneath the ocean waiting to nibble on you.

{nine} what did you eat for breakfast today? nothing :( oops

{ten} if you could only listen to one song for the next month, which song would it be? Amazing to Me, by my hubby. It's not just a plug, it really is such a soothing song...the boys always relax when i play it. and the words just mean a lot right now. it makes me slow down and focus on what is true. and his voice....well, it's amazing. :)
 
 
i copied this from my friend becky over at Reverie of an Old Soul

1 comment

  1. love this post! we watch a lot of the same shows too!! We just went to Carlo's Bakery from Cake Boss....no Buddy but we saw Mary talking to the staff waaaay in the back of the shop!! I'll eventually blog about it-I'm trying to be sequential about it!!
    Your boys are so darn cute too by the way!

    ReplyDelete