Fill in the blank Friday





1. One of my happiest moments ever

was holding Jack for the first time. An indescribable feeling, and a love I never knew existed!!





2. Summer is hot. And I'm not a fan of hot. So I wait, and try to be patient until fall arrives and I am happy once again!




3. This summer the weather has been more mild than hot. I'm sure as we get closer to August it will get up there again and spend the rest of the summer there. In Medford, it stays pretty hot through October.




4. My summer food of choice has been fruit. Grapes, melons, berries, apples....any kind of fruit!






5. My summer uniform has been the same thing I wear most days, yoga pants and a t-shirt I don't mind getting puke on. :)


6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose someplace cool. Wherever that may be.




7. My summer anthem is ..............drawing a blank here.



Link up with Lauren at the little things we do for you FITBF!!

3 comments

  1. i feel you on just trying to wait out the heat! coming over from the link up :)

    {I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know where to leave this comment, but i wanted you to know that your old blog has greatly ministered to me.

    We have a beautiful little girl that is almost 4. When she was 2 we started seriously trying (had been half heartedly trying for 3 months) for #2 in Aug 2009 - got pg right away. Lost the baby in Sept. Tried for 18 more months..finally got pg again in Dec. 2010. Lost that pg too. It's been the longest and hardest time of my life.

    a blog i just started about this journey is http://sanders-borneuponeagleswings.blogspot.com/.i have posted on there a couple of your posts becuase they have meant so much to me. this blog is sort of a mix between remembering my babies, a place to vent, a place to keep ppl informed so i don't have to keep having the same conversation, a place to visit when i am sad and a journal of this time. Maybe it will help someone down the road as yours has.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of the heat either, I hate it. Most of my days at home have been spent at home with the a/c turned down to 68 degrees.

    Fruit is my favorite thing to eat in the summer. It's so fresh.

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete