Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?
Lately....Get Your Back Off the Wall by FF5
or...some Emilio


{two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?
Playing volleyball
Get a great workout having way too much fun, so you don't even realize it. And it fits my need for competition :)



{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
Hmm..."super shuttle" type...you know, those crazy drivers that pick you up from the airport and take you to your hotel, flying 100mph on the freeway using no turn signals and cutting people off. Yeah. Not a fan.
My Dad and Sister love it...they are strange.
 
 




{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be
I would pick 25. That was a great age. I sometimes forget I am not 25 and I pause when I have to answer that question.
 
 
{five} when you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?
These days, shower, nap or eat. And then hop on the computer.
 
 
 
{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?
no responsibility whatsoever.
 
 
{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?

When I took the kiddos to church Sunday. I had help and I was still nervous about touchy people, people I don't know and the fact that at any moment all 3 could be screaming, as if we weren't already standing out....
 
 
{eight} what was the first thing you bought with your own money when you were young?
I saved up my allowance for these awesome Mickey Mouse purses from the Disney Store. I was so proud. I loved them
 
 

{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?
November. Hands down. I love the smells of fall, the colors, it holds my Birthday and Thanksgiving...wearing sweaters and boots. I am ready for it now!




 
 
 
 
 
 

{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?

 
 

3 comments

  1. I comepletely understand standing out : ) Whenever we would visit my sister's church we would get so many stares lol
    Those babies are getting so big! Your doing an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, to not have responsibilities... I vaguely remember those days. :) I'm eagerly awaiting fall too!!

    ~Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by the other day! I'm definitely going to have to read The Hunger Games. So many people said the books were good!

    Your blog is adorable - as are your boys!

    I love to play volleyball, too!

    ReplyDelete