Pool Time

Some friends of ours let us use their pool on Friday. Jack hadn't been in a pool in forever, so he started out a bit nervous. Within minutes he was not wanting anyone to hold on to his floaty and was in heaven!
It was a wonderful family day!

My gorgeous boy ready to go!

Chillin poolside...

Ah the life...

My participation...

Sup ladies?

Too cool for school

How YOU doin?!

Christian did get in the water with Nama for a bit!

My boys



Capa and Jack playing

He loved his tiger!

:)


4 comments

  1. What lovely pictures. My granddaughter is five months old and I'm loving every minute of being a grandma.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! The view from the pool is beautiful! We have nothing like that in Philadelphia :(

    I'm glad you all had a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. That pic of the two of them from behind, pool-side. Too. CUTE! Love the glasses too :D Summer can be fun, especially with water nearby! Thanks for sharing your cuties.

    ~Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is beautiful! We took our twins to the pool for the first time yesterday, it's good times for sure! Found your blog through the Multiples site and looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    *Amber

    ReplyDelete